Gymboree Play & Music Columbia-Crofton, MD
Compensation: $31,200 – $52,000 a year
Date Posted: November 1, 2019
Hiring at Crofton and Columbia locations for weekdays and weekends!
Gymboree Play & Music –The Global Leader in Classes for Kids! – Seeks enthusiastic facilitators in our Columbia and Crofton locations.
Please Note: You do not have to be a trained/certified teacher – we will train you!
If you love to sing, perform, educate and have experience working with young children (ages: 0-5) and parents, you might be the next ideal performer for our exciting team.
We work as a team-combining the energy, talent and enthusiasm of our employees.
The ideal team member combines a love of children with past leadership experience and comfort in leading songs and activities for adults with their infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers. Preschool teaching experience is helpful. Performance experience is also helpful, but not required. These positions require high energy; ability to teach infants/toddlers as well as adults; customer service; and sales ability. Music positions strongly recommend a background in Music, the ability to read music and sing on pitch.
To receive an invitation to interview, please review the qualifications below, email your resume and provide an answer to the questions in the online interview:
– Ability to work in a team and by yourself
– Confident, pleasant singing voice
– Love of singing, music making and teaching
– Ability to comfortably interact with adults and children
– Experience working with young children
– Playful, energetic teaching style; extremely outgoing, optimistic and “bubbly.”
– Retail selling experience (comfortable with selling memberships)
– Excellent memory (to memorize songs and lesson plans)
– Theater or acting experience helpful
Benefits: Great part-time job. Weekend and weekday hours. Paid training. Fun atmosphere! Free Gymboree classes for your child ages 0-5, heavily discounted birthday parties, and a company that wants you and you want to work for.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun at Gymboree Play & Music. We look forward to having energetic, enthusiastic, warm and loving people join our teaching team.
Job Type: Part-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of child care experience do you have?
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?